- Medical Degree with current GP experience.
- Full Fiji Medical Practitioner Registration.
- Membership of the Fiji Medical Council.
- Updated Certificate of Good Standing.
- Orientation of the surgery including: consulting room and treatment room.
- At least 6 -8 months of A&E and acute medical or surgical experience.
- Knowledge of computer software.
How to apply?
Application letter, detailed CV with 2 referees contact details and qualification certificates can be emailed to email@example.com or sent to The HR Advisor, MIOT Pacific Hospitals, Private Mail Bag, Suva. Certificates and other credentials will be needed if applicant is shortlisted for an interview. Applications to the positions close at 4.00pm, 10 May, 2017. Please note that late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.