- Diploma or Degree in Nursing from an approved program.
- At least 5 years of experience in Nursing – OT, mid-wifery, ICU, wards.
- Registration with Fiji Nursing Council.
- Good communication, both oral and written.
- Ongoing performance development involvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree / an associate degree, in Advanced Practice Nurse, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Nurse Anaesthetists, Midwifery.
- Customer Service Skill.
- Knowledge of OH & S Act.
- Knowledge of Continuous Quality Improvement, Infection Control and Risk Management.
- Bachelors or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science or equivalent, 3 years’ work experience.
- Member of FIMLS and AHP.
- Ability to work as a generalists in all areas of the laboratory.
- Knowledge of Continuous Quality Improvement, Infection Control and Risk Management is desirable
How to apply?
Application letter, detailed CV with 2 referees contact details and qualification certificates can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to The HR Advisor, MIOT Pacific Hospitals, Private Mail Bag, Suva. Certificates and other credentials will be needed if applicant is shortlisted for an interview. Applications to the positions close at 4.00pm, 10 May, 2017. Please note that late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.