Specialist Availability - Interventional Cardiologist
Dr. T Ashok Kumar
MBBS, MD (Medicine), DM (Cardiology),
MIOT International, India
Stop Heart Disease before it strikes!
Heart disease usually sets in without warning and causes havoc in our lives either as soon as it strikes or over time. This does not mean that we cannot avoid or limit the damage.
The first step is to do an honest check on our current lifestyles, health condition and family history and compare the results against the risk factors for heart disease. If the results are not satisfactory, then one should ideally seek care with an experienced specialist at a centre that is well equipped.
Today high definition scans and interventional cardiology procedures (without open surgery) done by trained specialists are saving hundreds of lives across the world.
We at MIOT pacific Hospitals are happy to bring you Dr. T. Ashok Kumar, the highly skilled & experienced interventional cardiologist from MIOT International Chennai. Having performed over 1000 angiograms & angioplasties (both through the wrist & groin) Dr. Ashok is adept at complicated procedures such as:
- Right and left cardiac cauterization
- Primary and complex angioplasties including chronic Total Occlusions, left main & Bifurcation angioplasties through radical route ( through the wrist)
- Permanent Pacemaker implantation
Should you have any of the following conditions, do not delay in setting up an appointment with Dr. ashok right away. Remember Heart Disease can be stopped in its tracks, if tackled at the right time.
- Chest pain on exertion
- Breathless on exertion
- Poor heart pumping capacity
- Multiple risk factors like hypertension diabetes, chronic smoking, dyslipidemia, strong family history of heart disease.
- Obesity, rheumatic heart disease, Valvular heart disease.