Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions carefully. Anyone utilising this Liver Screening Consultation registration form shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the following terms and conditions; if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of the said please do not proceed further.
- This Liver Screening Consultation registration form is not an online appointment booking form. If you’re looking to fix up a general appointment please call (679) 3303 404.
- We cannot process emergency requests through this registration form.
- We request you to provide valid information such as your name, phone number, address, email id & your message to help us serve you better.
- A completed Liver Screening Consultation registration does not confirm your appointment until one of our representative calls & confirms the date and time of your visit.
- Appointments for Liver Screening Consultation scheduled by our representatives may be rescheduled or cancelled at any time with or without prior notification.
- We are not liable if your enquiries did not get delivered to us as it may be due to technical problems such as network connectivity, spam regulations or any other issues faced at the time of submitting your enquiry.
- MIOT Pacific Hospitals is not responsible if there is a delay in responding to your enquiries. We try our best to respond to your enquiries however if you experience a delay we request you to call us at (679) 999 1268 / 992 4917/330 3404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- For any other assistance on Liver screening registration or if you require more information please contact (679) 999 1268 / 992 4917/330 3404 between Monday to Saturday 8am to 6pm or email email@example.com
When you send us an enquiry form, MIOT Pacific Hospitals will not share your information with any third party service provider. By providing your email address, you agree to receive emails from MIOT Pacific Hospitals which may include promotion of upcoming events, programmes, new services, healthcare benefits and latest advancement in any specialities.