- Medical Degree with current GP experience.
- Full Fiji Medical Practitioner Registration.
- Membership of the Fiji Medical Council.
- Updated Certificate of Good Standing.
- Orientation of the surgery including: consulting room and treatment room.
- At least 6 -8 months of A&E and acute medical or surgical experience.
- Knowledge of computer software.
How to apply?
Application letter, detailed CV with 2 referees contact details and qualification certificates can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to The HR Advisor, MIOT Pacific Hospitals, Private Mail Bag, Suva. Certificates and other credentials will be needed if applicant is shortlisted for an interview.