MIOT Pacific Hospitals is the largest private hospital in Fiji and the South Pacific Region. We are committed to providing the highest standard of clinical expertise and nursing care.
We seek to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Fiji National to join our dynamic and dedicated team as: – CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- 5 – 10 years relevant practical experience in preparing financial reports to International Accounting Standards and Companies Act and Management
- Degree in Accounting and Finance Essential
- Masters/CPA will be and added advantage
- Proficiency in Oral & Written English
- Proficiency in General/Desktop Microsoft Applications.
- High level Accounting Systems user
- Intermediate technical skills in Risk Management, Product Knowledge, Negotiations, Industry Knowledge and Compliance/Legislation
- The ability to control the cash flow position throughout the Company and maintain the integrity of Funds, preparations of Budgets, forecast and Business Plan
- Responsibility for Tax & Statutory obligations and other Regulatory Compliance of the Company
How to apply?
Application letter, detailed CV with 2 referees contact details can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications must be received before COB 31st August, 2018. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.